Half day activity: visit the fantastic area of Coba that is in the middle of the jungle and climb the marvelous Nohoch Mul (120 stairs) to enjoy the stunning view! You can’t miss it. You will see the stadium where the Mayan game ball was played. After that, visit a Mayan village and recover the energy proving the flavors of the area in the restaurant in front of the lagoon.
Duration: Half Day
Departure Days & Time
Every morning from Riviera Maya and Cancun, depending on the location of your hotel the schedule could change.
– Entrance fees to the archaeological site
– Soft drinks and beer in the transportation
– Roundtrip transportation
– Small Group
– Regional Lunch
– Camcorder tax ($50 pesos)
– Bike or Tricycle in Coba
– Drinks at the restaurant
– Extra money for souvenirs
– Children under 4 travel for free sitting on an adult’s lap
– Children rate from 4 to 11 years old
– Adults rate from 12 years old