📍PLAYA DEL CARMEN
A blend of adventure and culture are waiting for you in Riviera Maya! This wonderful experience invites you into the lush jungle riding an ATV, learn about endemic medicinal plants and the lifestyle of the first inhabitants in Playa del Carmen at La casa de la Abuela. Visit amazing Mayan vestiges where you will take part in a Mayan ceremony held by a shaman. Aside from these activities, you may take a refreshing dip in a crystal-clear water cenote (sinkhole), fly through the jungle in zip-lines launching from heights of up to 56 feet, and delight in a delicious Mayan style lunch.
Duration: Full Day
Departure Days & Time
Every morning from Riviera Maya and Cancun, depending on the location of your hotel the schedule could change.
– Snack (Achiote chicken Burrito accompanied with rice, beans and vegetables, bean Empanadas, and Mayan Chaya specialties) and flavored water.
– Safety equipment (helmet, goggles, mask and life jacket)
– Roundtrip transportation
– Photographs, tips and souvenirs
– Child car seat (USD $25). Available upon request
– Bring a Change of clothes
– Extra money (for pictures, souvenirs and tips)
– Comfortable closed shoes
– Swimsuit and towel
– Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
– Activity not recommended for pregnant women, people with recent surgeries, motor issues or back problems.
– Policies for the ATV activity: * Minimum age to ride: 13 (test ride required)
– Max. Weight permitted per participant: 300 lb