Enjoy the Mayan history in one of the most beautiful fortress with a nice contrast of turquoise water, afterwards get an experience passing on a boat in front of the ruins in the ocean where you get one of the best views in the area and immerse in the ocean to do some snorkeling where you will see sea turtles making a “dream come true” experience.
Duration: Half Day
Departure Days & Time
Wednesday, Friday and Sunday morning from Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya and Tulum depending on the location of your hotel the schedule could change.
– Entrance fees to the archaeological site
– Guide – Soft drinks and beer in the transportation
– Roundtrip transportation
– Small Group – Mexican Snack
– Snorkeling equipment (mask and tube)
– Camcorder tax ($50 pesos)
– Marine tax (8usd)
– Extra money for souvenirs
– Children under 4 travel for free sitting on an adult’s lap.
– Children rate from 4 to 11 years old
– Adults rate from 12 years old
– You CAN’T climb the pyramids