Discover Ek-Balam before it becomes too famous. Climb the pyramid and discover the mouth of the jaguar and its beautiful decorations. Later, swim in one of the most impressive Mayan sinkholes of the entire Yucatan peninsula. Enter the sink hole by rappelling 40ft, play with the zip lines in the water, be part of a Mayan ceremony and delight yourself with the typical food of the region.
Duration: Full Day
Departure Days & Time
Every morning from Riviera Maya and Cancun, depending on the location of your hotel the schedule could change.
– Entrance fees to the archaeological site
– Transportation with A/C to each one of the tour places.
– Entrance fee to the sinkhole
– Mayan buffet
– Small group
– Camcorder tax ($50 pesos)
– Extra money for souvenirs
– Change of clothes
– Sport shoes
– Mosquito repellent
– Children rate from 4 to 11 years old
– Adults rate from 12 years old
– Maximum weight 264lbs.