📍PLAYA DEL CARMEN
Come to Xoximilco to live an experience full of the many nuances that Mexico has for the party.
Tackle picturesque trajineras representative of the states of the country, enjoying the free bar of tequila, beers, soft drinks, fresh waters and a gastronomic experience with typical dishes of Mexican cuisine, you can also sing and feel the music singing and dancing with the rancheros rhythms , northerners, the marimba and the musical and cultural icon that is the Mariachi.
Duration: 3 Hrs.
Departure Days & Time-Monday to Saturday in the morning from Cancun and Riviera Maya, depending on the location of your hotel the schedule could change.
– Welcome in a Mexican kermis with typical games, skis and fresh water.
– Night trajinera route through channels.
– Tasting of typical Mexican food.
– Open bar including tequila, beer, fresh water and soft drinks.
– Live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana, marimba, village band and countrymen.
– On Thursday enjoy “Juan Gabriel Nights”, with covers from the iconic Mexican singer.
-A fun entertainer who will be with you during the tour putting the atmosphere with games, information on the dishes and a festive attitude that guarantees you a good time.
-Other services (ATM and store).
– Biodegradable sun block
– Extra money
– You must bring your proof of purchase printed.
– Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, preferably long pants.
– Children under 12 are required to present identification
– Adult price from 12 years old.
– The boarding time of the first trajinera is at 8:00 p.m. from September to March and at 8:30 p.m. from April to August.
– The minimum age recommended in Xoximilco is 5 years old (they must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
– Children from 5 to 11 pay half of the adult ticket (it is essential to present identification at the Park ticket offices).
– Reservations canceled more than 2 days before the date of arrival, are subject to a 10% charge for administrative expenses.
– 2 to 0 days before the arrival date, or in case of not arriving, they will not be refundable.
– It is not possible to change the date on the same day of your visit.
– Each trajinera has a maximum capacity of 20 people.
▶︎ Activity Preview
▶︎ More about this Tour
The party begins with a Mexican kermes and a musical surprise to enter the atmosphere.
Trajineras night walk through canals in the Mayan jungle.
Enjoy the live music of mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana, marimba, village band and countrymen.
Try the delights of Mexican cuisine and typical desserts.
Toast with the free bar of tequila, beers and fresh waters.