TULUM – COBA – PLAYA PARAÍSO
ATV ADVENTURE + HORSES
Live this wonderful mix of history, nature and beach in one of the best scenes of the Riviera Maya. First of all, you will visit Tulum the fortress in front of the Caribbean Sea, then enjoy swimming in the turquoise Playa Paraiso, one of the most beautiful in the area. Subsequently delight a regional buffet to get energy for climbing the biggest Mayan Temple in the middle of the jungle of Coba.
Duration: Full Day
Departure Days & Time
Every morning from Riviera Maya and Cancun, depending on the location of your hotel the schedule could change.
– Entrance fees to the archaeological site
– Roundtrip transportation
– Regional Lunch
– Camcorder tax ($50 pesos)
– Bike or Tricycle in Coba
– Extra money for souvenirs
– Children under 4 travel for free sitting on an adult’s lap.
– Children rate from 4 to 11 years old
– Adults rate from 12 years old
– You CAN’T climb the pyramids at Tulum