Get ready to live a night of adventure exploring from above, on earth and inside the planet. Xplor Fuego is an experience full of adrenaline in zip lines, amphibious vehicles, swimming and rafting lava rivers, discovering ancient caverns and caves in an underground world and gliding in a hammock towards a cenote. In addition, Xplor Fuego is an all-inclusive park where you can enjoy an exquisite buffet of ribs and many other delicious dishes, as well as unlimited non-alcoholic drinks to quench your appetite and your thirst for explorer.
Duration: 5 hrs
Departure Days & Time
Every morning from Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya and Tulum, depending on the location of your hotel the schedule could change.
– Biodegradable sunblock
– Extra money
– Change of clothes
– Xplor Fuego opens Monday through Saturday from 5:30 p.m. at 11:30 p.m.
– The minimum age to enter Xplor Fuego is 5 years.
– Children between 5 and 11 years pay 50% of the adult price (it is essential to present identification at the Park ticket offices).
– Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years old, must present identification to prove their age.
– Some activities have limitations for future moms.
– If you have heart problems, fear of heights, recent surgery, back pain or easily get dizzy, certain Park activities are not recommended.
– To perform the zip-lines activity, the maximum weight is 136 kg and the minimum is 40 kg.
– The circumference capacity of the harnesses around the waist is 130 cm and 70 cm around each leg.
– For children, the harness must be adjusted correctly, otherwise, for their safety, they will not be able to carry out the activity.
– Transportation will be included only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
– It is not possible to change the date on the same day of your visit.